We've had the best time celebrating Jesus with our families this Christmas. Joe's family has a tradition of taking a group photo (dogs included) at each Christmas gathering. Here are all the pictures I could dig up. My how things change from year to year!

2003 - None of the brothers are married yet. No kids. Joe and I are engaged at this point. We all look so young! I'm 21. Joe's 24. That was back in the days when Jack wore a red collar (now it's green).
2004 - Sorry, no picture. I can't believe we skipped a year. It's our first Christmas married. I think we spent Christmas with my family.
2005 - 2 out of the 3 are married now. No kids. Probably our best pose ever. Everyone looks so relaxed, even the dogs. My hair is much improved from the last picture. :)
2006 -This was our first year living in NC, and driving home for Christmas. Maybe that's why we look a little stiff in this picture...too much time in the car.
2007 -Welcome Matthew and Natalie! Christmas gets a lot more interesting with a baby around. We lost a dog...White Sox.
2008 - Christmas last year. I was newly pregnant and not looking forward to Christmas dinner, for once. Notice only 3 dogs made the picture. Don't worry, I think Lucy was just left at home this year.
2009 - Welcome Grace! Quite a challenge to get this shot. More dogs and kids than any other year. Thank-you, Photoshop. We all seem to have a cheery glow.
Looking back at these pictures, and seeing little Grace in my lap at this year's picture, Joe and I are so blessed!
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6
.jpg)
1 comment:
Love seeing those pictures....how fun to take the same one every year! They will be so great to look back on!
Post a Comment