Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grace at 4 months

Has it really been a month since my last post?! How quickly the weeks pass by. Grace had her 4 month check-up last week. She's 14 pounds and 25 inches, healthy as can be. I feel like in this past month Grace officially left the newborn stage. She enjoys playing on the floor with her mobile and stuffed animals and is just starting to get the hang of her exersaucer. She rolls from tummy to back especially when she's had enough tummy time.

















We got the ok from our pediatrician to begin Grace on solid food. While I haven't gotten into an official routine with solid food yet, Grace has had a goldfish, whipped cream, and an animal cracker. Not exactly a balanced diet, but she loved it all!

















We've taken a few day trips to see family in the past month. Grace is an easy-going, peaceful baby and very easy to travel with. I've learned to feed Grace from a bottle when we're away from home. She's gotten so interested in her surroundings lately, in a new setting it's sometimes hard to stay focused for a complete nursing.
























Grace has gotten much more vocal lately and likes to talk and sing. She has several distinct sounds that she makes and I'm listening closely to see if I hear any patterns. (She makes a "ma ma ma" "na na na" sound when she's complaining about being in her car seat).


















No comments: