It's finished!
I've spent the last 2 weeks working on a girly cover for the baby's car seat. And here it is all finished!
I was able to use a car seat cover that my sister-in-law made for her daughter as a pattern. This was (by far) the most complex thing that I've ever made. I can see why these covers sell for big bucks on eBay.
The outer cover fits over the existing cover, and I made a new canopy that uses the plastic canpoy supports that came with the car seat.
Now she'll be able to travel in style. :)
And in case you've forgotten, here's a reminder of what 9-months-pregnant looks like. :) She's due on Friday. Joe and I can't wait!




5 comments:
You look great Hannah! Such a cute picture of you and Joe. Great job on the cover, that's very fun!
Why is Michelle the only one commenting? And why do they all start with 'Yipee!'?
Anyone who makes her own carseat cover is definitely nesting. If you finish all the work at your house but still have the urge, you can make one for Finley!
Forgot to say that the cover looks very nice.
Hannah!! The cover looks awesome! I'm so impressed! Good luck these next few days! Chris and I are so excited for you both!
Hey there --I just found your blog via the Barkers. So good to that you are doing well...and due so soon I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl. Love to you both -Nicole
Post a Comment