Friday, August 28, 2009

10 Days Old

We're loving life with little Grace at home. She likes to snuggle and be held. She's eating and sleeping well. There's no routine yet but Joe and I are getting several good blocks of sleep at night. Grace likes the morning time--that's when she's most interactive. She's opening her eyes more and seems to be focusing on our faces and listening to our voices. We've gone on several walks around the neighborhood. Grace likes the bumpy ride in her stroller.

Here's a video of Grace one evening last week. She's such a sweetie!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the video! It gives such a better sense of her than just the pictures! She is sweet and I love all the little mouth movements she's making. Can't wait to hold her!

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

Thanks for sharing,she's adorable. Almost enough to make me wish we had a newborn again. Almost. :)