We spent July 4th weekend with my side of the family at the lake. There was never a dull moment with 4 kids under the age of 2. (Yes, by the time our baby arrives, there will have been 5 grandchildren born in 2 years!). It was a good time for both me and Joe to relax from work and be with family. I enjoyed talking with the women, asking them my baby questions and hearing their encouragement. The youngest baby, Joshua, let me and Joe practice our swaddling technique several times without a single complaint.
I'm glad we had this weekend to spend a longer period of time around the kids. They are all so unique, it's neat to watch their personalities come through. I can't wait to meet our little one and introduce her to the cousins.
Here's a group shot, with my round belly and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment