Sunday, November 4, 2007

Driving Range

This crisp afternoon, Joe and I met a few couples from church at the driving range. Normally, I'm not a big golfer, and I count Joe's trips to the driving range as a chance to catch up on things. But, ignoring our housework and homework we savored an afternoon outside connecting with those we love.

The girls enjoying the autumn air: (L-R) Amy, Hannah, Mary, Michelle

The guys discussing the perfect golf swing: (L-R) Camilo, Mike, Greg, Joe

All the guys are into golf, and a few of the girls are picking up the sport as well. I was impressed, Amy even brought her own golf clubs.

(L-R) The Barkers (Amy with her clubs), Joe, and the Penas

And on to the putting green for a little extra practice.

(Click on the collage to get the full effect)

With love,
- Hannah

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It was a great afternoon! Thanks everyone for coming out. :)