Grace and I toured a local dairy farm this morning with my moms group. We both had a great time! The tour started with the kids playing in a pumpkin patch.
The kids loved it! Here's Grace with her friends.
While we were waiting on our turn for a hayride, Abagail tries out this cool in-ground trampoline.
On to the hayride! We saw a neat demonstration of a dog herding cows. The dog was a collie mix--the same as our dog Jack. Somehow, Jack missed out on the cow-herding gene.
Here's Grace enjoying the view from the hayride. She loved it!
Then, it was off to feed the goats. I didn't give Grace any goat food (I thought she'd just eat it). But she saw the big kids feeding the goats and wanted to join in. She found some rocks and offered them to the goats. They were't fooled. :)
Each of the kids got a baby pumpkin.
Sweet girl!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun outing!
Post a Comment