Here's our afternoon routine. After nap, we head outside and walk the sidewalks in our neighborhood. Grace leads the way and finds all sorts of fun surprises along the way.
Grab my shopping cart, and let's go!

Come on, Mama!
Whew, climbing the big hill is hard work.
What do we have here? Let's check it out. A leaf!

Hey, Mama. I forgot you were there! And with the camera too!
Maybe I can take a few pictures.
Ok, back to the walk. I've got something I want to show you!

Time to leave the shopping cart behind.
Ooo, we made it! The neighbor's rose garden.
Let's see what we can find in here.

I see something...
Rose petals! One for each hand.
Now that I got my treasure, let's keep going.
Hey Emily! Cool soccer ball.
2 comments:
love it!
This is too cute. I love the commentary!!
Post a Comment