Thursday, December 13, 2007

Atlanta Plans

It's official, we're moving to Atlanta this summer! Joe has accepted a job offer with an Atlanta company. We're both excited about this new season for us--and especially looking forward to being closer to family. We plan to move May/June '08. Joe's work starts late August '08, which gives us the whole summer for adventure (Europe anyone?).

I so love our life here in Durham, that my heart goes through times of both excitement and sadness when I think of the move. Our "Atlanta" decision was made with much prayer and listening. This is where we hear God leading us, so we move forward with confidence. We'll miss Durham, but are excited about the things to come.


Joe mailing in his signed offer...and Jack's response to the news. Jack will go anywhere the couch goes.

With love,
- Hannah

PS - The next question people typically ask is "What are you going to do?" I'll probably start looking for a job in the spring (to start fall '08 with Joe).

No comments: